DIFFICULTIES WITH REGISTRATION HAVE BEEN REPORTED BY THOSE USING AN IPHONE OR IPAD, SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE REGISTER VIA A DESKTOP COMPUTER.
Summer Field Trips for students from Half Hollow Hills and Commack School Districts who are entering grade 6 through high school.
* Families may sign up 2 of their children with each online registration.
* You will be asked to select your desired trips and amount of tickets.
* If you are signing up more that 1 child for a trip, simply click onto the quantity drop down menu and select 2 tickets.
* Once you've made your selection you will be required to complete registration information for each child.
* If you are signing up more than 2 of your children we suggest registering simultaneously on more than one device.
* Be prepared! Know which trips you would like to sign up for.
* Once you begin registration you will have 15 minutes to complete your order.
*All youth participating in the summer trip program must be self-sufficient, function independently in a group setting with a ratio of 10:1, and follow all safety rules.
* SEATS ARE LIMITED - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
* Wait List: For trips that are SOLD OUT call 631 549-9417 or email email@example.com to add your name to the wait list. You may leave a message on our answering machine. All messages are date/time stamped. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Payment for wait-listed trips will not be required until you are added to a trip.
Special Thanks to REACH CYA's Summer Trip Sponsors: